(1) Aurora (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We are also committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the principles laid out in the applicable legislation. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our website, applications or services (our “Service” or “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect: (a) on this Website or Service; and (b) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Service. This policy does not apply to any information collected by: (a) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates or subsidiaries); and (b) any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or in the Services.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
(1) We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, as outlined in the table below (“Personal Information”); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service and usage details.
Personal Information Category
Examples of Data Username, password, email address, phone number
Home address, email address, billing address, telephone number.
Online Presence Information
Social media websites, personal websites, and other online materials.
Bank account and payment card details.
Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website or use our Services.
(2) We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us; and (b) automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, location, IP address, browser type and other information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
(3) We may also collect information provided by third parties, including, without limitation, websites or other services that post our advertising materials.
3. Information You Provide to Us
(1) The information we collect on or through our Service may include: (a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Service, requesting services or report a problem with our Service; (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and voice call details), if you contact us; (c) details of transactions you carry out through our Website, as you may be required to provide financial information; and (d) your response to surveys we may ask you to complete.
(2) We may also receive Personal Information that you provide when you place an order within our Services and the order is processed by another party, such as the payment processor. Such Personal Information may include billing and payment information.
4. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
(1) As you navigate through and interact with our Service or with any of our advertising materials on third party services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, interactions with the Services, and patterns, including, without limitation: (a) details of your visits to our Website or Service, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service; and (b) information about your computer and internet connection.
(3) The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include, without limitation:
(b) Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related websites.
(c) Tracking Pixels. Certain features of our Services may use tracking pixels to allow Us to advertise more efficiently by excluding certain users from promotional content or delivering advertisements on other websites.
(2) We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. How We Use Your Information
(1) We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information: (a) to present our Service and its contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; (c) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (d) to perform and develop services, deliveries, payments and products in connection with our Service; (e) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, collection, bookkeeping, support and marketing; (f) to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; (g) to develop our Services and provide better services, including by identifying and correcting technical issues; (h) to deliver and target advertising; (i) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (j) for any other purpose with your consent.
(3) We will keep your Personal Information in our possession for the period necessary for the fulfillment of our collection purposes, as provided in Section 6 (1) above.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
(1) We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
(3) We may also disclose your Personal Information: (a) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any legal duty, government or regulatory request; (b) to enforce or apply any other agreements, including but not limited to for billing and collection purposes; (c) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others, including but not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
(1) We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
(b) Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to the e-mail provided at the bottom of this policy.
(2) We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
9. Your Privacy Rights
(3) In case of any inobservance with our legal requirements and duties, you have the right to file a complaint with the applicable data protection authority.
10. Data Security
(1) The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share your password and login details with anyone.
(2) The Company takes the security of your data seriously. Payment Information is generally protected through the use of PCI-DSS-compliant third-party payment processors. For the handling of personal data, we aim at protecting your Personal Information through the use of SSL encryption. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Services. Unless otherwise provided in the applicable legislation, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
11. Transfer to other Countries
European Union citizens and others understand and agree that the Personal Information collected may be transferred to third countries, as some third parties, affiliates and subsidiaries supporting our business may be located in these countries. Your Personal Information may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence. Please note that some countries may not offer the same type of protection and privacy for Personal Information provided. If you are located outside of the United States, please note you are agreeing that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
12. Notice to European Union Residents
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
(2) We strive to comply with all applicable laws relating to our collection and processing of your Personal Information. In certain circumstances and as provided under applicable law, you have the following data protection rights: (a) the right to access, update or delete the information we have on you; (b) the right to rectify any information that is inaccurate or incomplete; (c) the right to object to any unlawful processing of your Personal Information; (d) the right to request the restriction of our processing of your Personal Information; (e) the right to know and receive a copy of the information we may have on you; and (f) the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
(3) For any requests relating to your rights under the GDPR, please notify us at the email address at the bottom of this page. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information.
13. Privacy Policies of Linked Sites and Apps
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third parties. Please note that, once you leave our Service or Website, third parties’ privacy policies will apply to any information collected. If you have any questions about how these other websites or applications use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
15. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
In case of discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version in respect of all or any part of the contents, the English version shall prevail.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing our Website, Applications or using our Services you are agreeing to the following Terms of Service.
1. Acceptance of the Terms of Service
(1) These Terms of Service are entered into by and between You or your business entity (“You” or the “User”) and aurora (“Company” or “We”). The following terms and conditions (these “Terms”), govern your access to and use of the website and applications provided by us, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through our website and applications (the “Service”).
(3) Our Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under, do not use or provide any information on this Service or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Service, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Service or provide any information about yourself to us. If you believe We might have any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us at the e-mail at the bottom of these Terms.
2. Changes to the Terms
(1) We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately from the date they are posted on our website.
(2) Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
3. Description of the Service
(1) The Company provides Virtual Private Network (Aurora) services.
4. Accessing the Service and Account Security
(1) To use the Service, you must register for an account. After a successful registration each user will have their own login details, email and password, through which the user will be able to access their account (the “Account”) and the Service.
(2) You are responsible for (a) making all necessary arrangements to have access to the Service; and (b) ensuring that all persons who access the Service through the Account are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
(4) If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that the Account is created only for Your specific business entity or for your individual use and you agree not to share your username and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to your Account or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your Account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
5. Usage Restrictions
(1) User shall not (a) modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Service; (b) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Service, Service or any part thereof; (c) remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Service, including any copy thereof; (d) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Service or any features or functionality of the Service, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Service available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time; (e) remove, disable, circumvent or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management or security features in or protecting the Service; (f) offer, advertise or promote, in any manner, any services or products that may compete with those provided by us to users identified through the Service.
(2) If you wish to make any use of material on the Service other than that set out in this section, please address your request to the email provided at the bottom.
6. License; Reservation of Rights
(1) Subject to your compliance with these Terms, We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access use of the Service. This license does not include any resale of any Service or its contents. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by us. No Service, nor any part of any Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
(2) You acknowledge and agree that the Service is provided under software as a service license, and not sold to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Service under these Terms, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Service in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions, under these Terms. Company and its licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain their entire right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in these Terms.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
(1) The Service and its entire contents, except user generated content, features and functionality including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Company name, the terms, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
9. Your Responsibilities
You are solely responsible for (a) the operation, performance and security of your equipment, networks and other computing resources needed and used to connect to and make full use of the Services; (b) maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts, passwords and personal identification numbers used in conjunction with the Services; (c) all uses of the Services by you; and (d) notifying us immediately of any unauthorized use of its account or any other breach of security. You agree to hold us harmless and We will not be liable for any losses or damages that you may incur as a result of a third party using your password or account.
10. Fees; Billing and Payment
(1) We charge fees for certain features of the Service. Payments shall be made annually in advance or otherwise in accordance with the invoices sent by the Company. The fees applicable to you and the billing details shall be as follows:
Service Plan I $45
Service Plan II $65
Plan includes: One Year Access
Plan includes: One Year Access
One-Time Account Activation Fee of $40.00
One-Time Account Activation Fee of $58.00
Yearly Maintenance Fee of $5.00
Yearly Maintenance Fee of $7.00
(2) If you pay by credit card or certain other payment instruments, the Service provides a link to our payment processing agent. You agree to promptly update your account information with any changes that may occur.
(3) All bank and transaction fees associated with the payment for the Service, including, but not limited to services of a correspondent bank or transferring money, shall be paid by you.
11. Prohibited Uses
(1) User may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Service (a) in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries); (b) for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise; (c) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out in these Terms; (d) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation; (e) to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); (f) send, post, or transmit over the Service any content which is illegal, hateful, threatening, insulting, or defamatory; infringes on intellectual property rights; invades privacy; or incites violence; (g) upload, download, post, reproduce, or distribute any content protected by copyright or any other proprietary right without first having obtained permission from the owner of the proprietary content; (h) upload, download, post, reproduce, or distribute any content that includes sexual or explicit depictions of minors; (i) engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other subscriber from using or enjoying the Service; (j) attempt to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of “hacking”); and (k) attempt to compile, utilize, or distribute a list of IP addresses operated by the Company in conjunction with the Service;.
(2) Additionally, you agree not to (a) use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service; (b) use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service; (c) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service; (d) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; (e) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Service, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service; (f) attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or (g) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
12. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
((1) We have the right to (a) disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy; (b) take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Service; and/or (c) terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
(2) Without limiting the foregoing, We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Service. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
(3) However, We cannot review material before it is posted on the Service, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
13. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH MATERIALS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE, OR BY ANYONE WHO MAY BE INFORMED OF ANY OF ITS CONTENTS.
14. Updates to the Service
(1) Company may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Service updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that the Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality.
(2) You shall promptly download and install all Service Updates and acknowledge and agree that the Service or portions thereof may not properly operate if you fail to do so. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Service and be subject to all terms and conditions of these Terms. Any of the material on the Service may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
(3) We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Service, including mobile applications and any material, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
15. Information About You and Your Visits to the Service
16. Refund Policy
(1) Unless otherwise provided in the applicable Provision of Services Agreement, no refunds for fees or payments will be provided to you if you choose to terminate your subscription to the Service or cancel your account. Following the termination or cancellation of your subscription to the Service and to the extent permitted by law, We reserve the right to delete all data and information regarding the account and your activities.
(2) Company may terminate these Terms at any time without notice. In addition, these Terms will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you violate any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination all rights granted to you under these Terms will also terminate. Termination will not limit any of Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties
(1) You understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Service will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
(2) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
(3) THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(4) THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
(5) The speed and quality of the Service may vary and the Service is subject to unavailability, including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and maintenance and repair, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed. The Company is not responsible for any failures to maintain the confidentiality, security, accuracy or quality of your data, messages or pages whether or not related to interruptions or performance issues with the Service.
18. Limitation on Liability
(1) IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
(2) NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY THE YOU TO THE COMPANY IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIMED LOSS, DAMAGES OR OTHER SUCH ALLEGED EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE BASIS OF CLAIM.
(3) THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, your user contributions, any use of the Service’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Service.
20. Export Regulations
The Service may be subject to U.S. or international export control laws. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export or release the Service to, or make the Service accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export or release is prohibited by law, rule or regulation. You shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing or otherwise making the Service available outside the U.S.
21. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(1) All matters relating to the Service and these Terms and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. The application of the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
(2) Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Service shall be instituted exclusively in the State of Delaware. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
22. Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
23. Waiver and Severability
(1) No waiver of by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
(2) If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
24. Entire Agreement; Conflict
25. Relationship of the Parties
These Terms are not an agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or other such business arrangement. You may not act as agent for, or on behalf of, the Company, or to represent the Company, or bind the Company in any manner.
The Company may assign these Terms or any part of them, and the Company may delegate any of its obligations under these Terms. You may not assign these Terms or any part of them, nor transfer or sub-license your rights under these Terms, to any third party.
27. In case of discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version in respect of all or any part of the contents, the English version shall prevail.
1. What are cookies?
3. What kind of information do we collect by using cookies?
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following types of information from you or your device: your internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, time zone setting, operating system and platform, information about your visits including the URL you came from, your country, the search terms you used in our website or to arrive to our website, pages you viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and the methods used to browse away from the page.
5. Blocking and Deleting Cookies